- Soothes discomfort, dryness, and itchiness in the external intimate area
- Respects the physiological pH of the genital mucosa
- Is cortisone-free & hormone-free
- Airless container guarantees absence of bacterial contamination.
- Contains no perfumes or dyes;
- Has no known side-effects;
- Is developed and produced in Switzerland.
GYNrepair® is intended for daily use and contains proprietary CFPC® technology.
Learn more about the clinical origins of the CFPC®, our proprietary cell free protein complex with unique regenerative properties.Learn more →
GYNrepair was tested for efficacy and safety in a clinical setting under medical supervision by IDEA, an independent and accredited institution.
Under the supervision of a professional gynaecologist, 20 female volunteers exhibiting symptoms of vulvar dryness, itchiness and discomfort applied GYNrepair twice daily for 28 days.
Of the volunteers participating in the study,
- 100% declared the product brought feelings of lasting softness
- 95% felt the product provided lasting rehydration
- 90% declared the product provided relief from discomfort
- 90% felt the product increased protection of the intimate area,
- …and 3 out 4 declared they would purchase GYNrepair following treatment.
Instructions for use
Wash hands thoroughly, then gently apply the recommended dose. Apply two times a day (morning and evening) to the external genital area.
One pump on the dispenser contains the recommended dose of GYNrepair cream for a single application. Keep track of your progress with the GYNrepair® mobile app (available for Android and iOS).
Store in a dry area at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Preferably use within 6 months after opening.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Aqua, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Cetearyl ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, Hydrogenated peanut oil, C18-70 Isoparaffin, Xanthan gum, Cetearyl alcohol, Collagen, Glyceryl Stearate, Glucose, Cetyl alcohol, Fibronectin, RNA, Potassium chloride, Ascorbyl palmitate, Isopropyl myristate, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium chloride, Sodium cetearyl sulfate, Phosphate buffered saline, DNA, Magnesium chloride, Dehydroacetic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Benzyl alcohol
In case of proven allergies to any of GYNrepair’s ingredients, it is advised that you consult your treating physician or gynaecologist before using the cream.