GYNrepair® is a cream that
- Relieves feelings of discomfort and twinges in the external intimate zone
- Relieves feelings of dryness in the external intimate zone
- Ensures good moisturisation of the genital area
- Is suitable for uncomfortable and sensitive mucous membranes
- Brings softness and comfort to the genital area thanks to its Cell Free Protein Complex CFPC®
- Does not contain perfume and retains the physiological pH of the mucous membranes
- Has been tested under gynecological control
Our products are manufactured using active ingredients based on longstanding scientific research. Their safety and efficacy are independently controlled.
Wash hands carefully before and after each application.
Apply GYNrepair® CFPC® cream to the external intimate zone 1 to 2 times a day.
Before the first application, please ensure you have initiated the pump by pressing 2 or 3 times on the applicator.
For external use only.
If you have recognized allergies, you are advised to consult your G.P. or specialist before you start applying GYNrepair® CFPC® cream.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Store in a dry place, at a temperature between 15°C and 25°C.
Use within 6 months of opening
Aqua, C12-20 acid PEG-8 ester, certearyl ethylhexanoate, glycerine, propylene glycol, hydrogenated peanut oil, C18-70 isoparaffin, xanthan gum, certearyl alcohol, collagen, glyceryl stearate, glucose, cetyl alcohol, fibronectin, RNA, potassium chloride, ascorbyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, sodium chloride, sodium cetearyl sulfate, phosphate buffered saline, DNA, magnesium chloride, dehydroacetic acid, sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol.